«Драйвер для samsung ml-2015 для windows 7» в картинках.
- Win7-64 won't install Samsung ML-2150series 64bit printer driver
- Samsung ML-1210 and Windows 7 – the driver
- LED Monitor (SE310 Series) | Owner Information & Support
Win7-64 won't install Samsung ML-2150series 64bit printer driver
Anyone have any ideas that might help? I feel like quite the idiot given everyone else got the install to work just fine.
Samsung ML-1210 and Windows 7 – the driver
You’re a legend Matt! Am just about to upgrade to Win7, thought I’d check if I was going to encounter any probs, and found your useful info & link to the GDI install pack. You’ve saved me some amount of stress with my upcoming install. Thanks so much.
LED Monitor (SE310 Series) | Owner Information & Support
We understand that you are unable to work with universal drivers, and would like to download the compatible
drivers for Windows 7 operating system for your ML-6765 printer.
I am in the same situation as Adrian…have a Lexmark E765, have downloaded and extracted the file, but have no idea what to do now.
6. Choose “Use an existing port:” and leave it at “LPT6: (Printer Port)”, then click “Next” (Note: we will change the port after the printer is installed)
My printer manufacture had re-designated the name of the printer within the driver. You can only add addition drivers with the same name to one you already have setup.
This solution is probably not limited to the ML-6765, but to other Samsung GDI printers that don’t have a signed driver available for download on their page. There are several printers listed as supported in the INF.
Пожалуйста, выберите драйвер, утилиту или документ из списка ниже для перехода на страницу загрузки и подробного описания.
6) Поищите в поисковиках решение вашей проблемы, большая вероятность того, что решение вашей проблемы уже есть, у нас есть ещё статья по этой теме Почему компьютер не видит флешку?
One other note. Windows 8 didn’t actually ask me for the driver. It just installed the printer without a driver, I had to find it under “Other devices” in the device manager and install the driver manually. After that, everything worked fine.